Respect for the Studio:
- Please arrive at least five minutes before class begins, and note there will be no late entries after 15 minutes from the start of class.
- Please visit the front desk and sign-in before class.
- Turn off all cell phones.
- Please remove shoes before entering the Yoga Studio.
- Please bring your belongings (except shoes) into the cubbies inside the studio.
Class Etiquette & Cleanliness:
- If you are taking class from a teacher who is new to you, arrive early to inform them of any injuries or conditions.
- When you're waiting outside, please be quiet as there may be a class or other healing sessions in progress.
- If you are late for unavoidable reasons, please enter the yoga studio quietly. Please note there are no late entries 15 minutes after the start of class.
- Move your mat to make space in crowded classes.
- Please observe basic hygiene when attending yoga class.
- If you are feeling ill (cold, cough, etc) please refrain from joining class, as many people are susceptible to illness.
- Refrain from perfumes, cologne, and oils as many people are allergic.
- Consider bringing your own yoga mat, though you may rent ours for $2. Please leave rented mats in the studio after class so they may be cleaned.
- If you tend to sweat, please bring a towel to class.
- Stack props neatly.
"Namaste" is a call and response. It literally means: the divine in me bows to the divine in you. Every moment together we have the opportunity to acknowledge and honor one another.